We pride ourselves on educating future leaders in an environment that is both supportive and challenging. We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage diverse candidates to join our community.
We have an immediate opening for a temporary position to help with basic daily custodial and maintenance work at Saint Joseph Notre Dame High School. This position will work alongside our Maintenance Tech and report to the Direct of Finance. This position is temporary in nature with no guarantee of permanent employment. This position does not have benefits. Major Duties and Responsibilities
● Performs general custodial activities of sweeping, trash removal, general cleanup, moving of tables, chairs, desks benches, large boxes as needed.
● Performs general (unlicensed) maintenance and repair activities in multiple areas such as, but not limited to plumbing, carpentry, painting, electrical, lighting, safety and security systems, locks and keys.
● Work under the close guidance of the Maintenance Tech who will help direct priorities of work as needed. Experience, Qualifications and Skills
● Experience in building maintenance and construction methods and materials, including areas of mechanical, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, life safety, fire protection and security systems.
● Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted, climb ladders, reach and stand for long periods of time.
● Must be able to clear fingerprinting. To Apply: Submit the following materials confidentially as separate PDF attachments in one email to the SJND Hiring Committee at email@example.com with the subject line Temporary Custodial Support
● Cover letter that expresses your interest for working at Saint Joseph Notre Dame
● Current resume that includes dates for all degrees, certifications, and experience