SJND welcomes students who are interested in transferring to become part of our community on a rolling basis. Contact our Admission department to learn more about our school community and to schedule a campus tour.
Come Join Us
We accept mid-year transfer students in grades nine, 10, and 11 as well as transfer students for grades 10 and 11 at the start of the academic year. Contact us today to get started on your Transfer Admission process!
Transfer Admission Requirements
Begin your Transfer Application by logging into SchoolAdmin and reviewing the transfer student checklist. Our Admissions Team will reach out once the checklist is complete to schedule a 30-minute family interview.
For reference, the following items are required for your completed application:
- $115 Application Fee
- Completed Application Form
- Student Essay
- Current School Transcript with the Most Recent Grades
- At Least 1 Letter of Recommendation (preferred from a current teacher, coach, counselor, principal clergy member or tutor)
- Current Physical and Immunization Records (due upon acceptance)
- 30-minute Family Interview
Transfer Tuition Assistance Policy
If you require financial assistance to attend Saint Joseph Notre Dame High School, please complete the FACTS application at the same time as your admissions application.
You can find out more information on this process on the Tuition Assistance page.