Register to Play SJND Sports
All students intending to participate on a SJND sports team are required to complete the appropriate online registration process.
Prior to beginning the online registration process, please have the following information accessible for accurate and efficient completion:
- All sport(s) your student intends to participate in for the current school year.
- Contact information for 2 emergency contacts.
- Your son/daughter’s physician’s name and information.
- Your insurance information.
- Name and dosage of medication your son/daughter may take.
- Completed SJND Preparticipation Physical Form signed by a physician. If you do not have a current or valid SJND Preparticipation Physical Form ready or available to upload into ArbiterSports, please complete all other components of athletic registration. The SJND Pre-participation Physical Form can be uploaded into your student’s ArbiterSports account at a later date.
A SJND Preparticipation Physical Form is valid for 365 days from the date signed by a physician.
We highly recommend scheduling your student’s pre-participation physical examination appointment between June 1 and August 1 as this will allow for your student to be fully eligible for the entire school year without having to schedule another appointment mid-year.
For 9th grade and new transfer students
Students must upload a valid SJND Preparticipation Physical Form and completed California School Immunization Record Form in your ArbiterSports account in order to be cleared and approved to participate in athletics at SJND. Students will not be allowed to participate until this process is completed.
For returning 10th, 11th, and 12th grade students
Students must have a valid SJND Preparticipation Physical Form in your ArbiterSports account in order to be cleared and approved to participate in athletics. Students will not be allowed to participate until this process is completed.