The Boosters partnered with the city and the cross country team to place a bench in Harbor Bay as part of a tribute to Coach Tony Fong.
Become a member or give a membership as a gift! Membership passes include free admission to all regular season home games. Booster membership is open to all fans of the SJND Pilots.
- First Class Pilot Membership $140 ($250+ value) Includes 2 adult tickets to the Spaghetti Dinner (non-transferable) and game passes for parents/guardians and siblings under age 18 to regular season home games
- Pilot Family Pass $100 ($200 value) Includes game passes for parents or guardians, as well as siblings under age 18 for regular season home games
- Co-Pilot Individual Booster $50 ($80 value) Includes game pass for one adult or student for regular season home games
- Senior Pilot Pass $30 ($80 value) Includes game pass for one adult age 60 or older for regular season home games
- Booster Supporter Membership $30 Includes Booster Club membership only
Volunteers serve on Booster Club committees, help with the annual Spaghetti Dinner, and may also work at home volleyball and basketball games.
October 28, 2017
We are excited to announce our next Spaghetti Feed will be on October 28, 2017. Register online today!
Ray Ratto Sr. Athletic Booster Scholarship Award
Senior Athletes are invited to apply for the Ray Ratto Sr. Athletic Booster Scholarship Award. Mr. Ratto was born and raised in Alameda, and graduated from Alameda High School in 1945. He served in the U.S. Army during the Korean War. He was a lifelong farmer and part of the 100-year-old family business, Ratto Bros., which is still in existence today. In his earlier years, he volunteered with the Boy Scouts and was a member of St. Joseph High School's school board. He was a member of the Ligure Club, Grandfathers Club, the 100 Club and Native Sons of the Golden West Piedmont Parlor.
Ray truly embraced the community of St. Joseph's as an usher and active parishioner. More than anything, Ray cherished his family and friends. He was a loving, caring, generous and wonderful man with a welcoming heart. He always had a positive outlook on life, told a story with a twinkle in his eye and had a great sense of humor. After Mr. Ratto's passing in November of 2011, the SJND Booster Club started a scholarship for graduating senior athletes in his honor. From all of the applicants, one male athlete and one female athlete will be chosen to receive an award of $500 each
The application deadline for the Ray Ratto Sr. Athletic Booster Scholarship Award has passed for 2016-17.
Booster Club Board Members
Gia DeGrano, Chairperson
Brenda Robins, Treasurer
Mary Beth Ricketts, Secretary
Andrew MacKay/Teresa Goodlow, Events
Dede Cunningham/Dave Graybeal, Merchandise
Shawne Hightower-Fisher, Communications/Public Relations
/Susan McCue, Membership
Jim Ratto/Gary Hungerford/Vic Republicano/Tony Shaffer, At Large
Chris Pondok, Athletic Director
Meeting Dates 2017-18
Booster Meetings are on the second Monday of the month in the Faculty Lounge.